Quality, affordable health insurance
CS Healthcare is a specialist provider of quality comprehensive health insurance to those that work, or have worked, in the civil service and their families. We recognise that everybody has different needs, which is why CS Healthcare offers a selection of cover so people can choose what best suits them and their budget.
The Your Choice health plan offers a menu of cover options so you can create your own personalised plan. Starting with Essential cover for in-patient/day-patient treatment, you can select further options to extend your plan to include Heart & Cancer, Expert Diagnostics, Therapy & Care and also Cash Benefits for health screening, dental and optical bills.
Apply online today and you’ll receive your first month’s cover free*.
Further benefits of CS Healthcare membership include:
· Access to over 300 UK hospitals
· Health and care advice lines
· Fast, direct claim settlement with expertise and guidance at every stage
· Personal service from professional staff
· Discounted member reward benefits, including offers on health screenings, gym membership and travel insurance.
We stand apart from many of our competitors as a mutual Friendly Society established to protect our members and their families. Our mutual status means we just look after our members and unlike some commercial insurers; we do not have any shareholders.
For more information on our health insurance plans and to get a quote contact CS Healthcare today or visit www.cshealthcare.co.uk
Tel: 0800 917 4325†
* Terms & Conditions apply; full details are available on request. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. † Calls may be recorded or monitored for training, quality assurance purposes and/or prevention and detection of crime.
Civil Service Healthcare Society Limited is incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Register number 463F. Registered Office: Princess House, Horace Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2SL.
Civil Service Healthcare Society is a registered friendly society authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority – Financial Services Register number 205346. Our products are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).